Bacon & Creamy Cheese Fettuccine
- Ready in
Be inspired by this Italian favourite! Escape to the flavours of Italy with this delicious bacon and creamy cheese fettuccine.
- 500g fresh fettuccine
- 250g Don Diced Bacon
- 5 spring onions chopped
- 1 clove garlic peeled and crushed
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- ¾ cup cooking cream
- Salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat leafed parsley
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook fresh fettuccine in boiling water for 5 minutes. Meanwhile pan-fry Don Diced Bacon for 2-3 minutes, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring continually.
- Lightly beat together eggs and cream, season with salt and pepper and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Drain cooked pasta and return immediately to hot saucepan. Add egg mixture and parsley and gently toss well through the hot pasta.
- Serve immediately topped with parsley leaves.