DON Baked Ham, Salami and Cheese Wreath
- Ready in
Create a Christmas crowd pleaser with our easy and delicious DON Baked Ham, Salami and Cheese Wreath!
- 2 sheets of Puff Pastry
- 1 cup of 3 cheese pizza mix
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup roasted capsicum
- 300g DON Salami
- 300g DON Ham
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half horizontally and vertically. Then cut puff pastry diagonally from corner to corner to form triangles.
- Arrange the triangles in a ring on a baking tray, ensuring pastry overlaps
- Layer ham, roasted capsicum, cheese, salami, spinach and basil
- Enclose by bringing the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of pastry. Repeat until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Enjoy!