DON Chorizo and Eggplant Rigatoni
- Ready in
Dinner won’t be difficult with our DON Chorizo and Eggplant Rigatoni! #IsDonIsGood
- DON Chorizo, sliced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 4 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- 300g rigatoni
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp chill
- 2 cups tomato puree
- Parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Fresh basil (to serve)
- Bring water to boil in a large pot. Add rigatoni and cook al dente before draining water.
- In a fry pan over high heat, add olive oil, DON Chorizo and eggplant and cook until golden brown.
- Reduce heat and add chilli, garlic, oregano and tomato puree. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add rigatoni to fry pan and stir through.
- Serve immediately with parmesan and fresh basil leaves.