DON Chorizo & Beef Soft Shell Tacos
- Ready in
- 150g pouch DON® ‘Just Add’ Sliced Authentic Chorizo
- 10 mini tortillas or soft taco shells
- 400g rump steak
- 200g undressed coleslaw mix
- 1 avocado, cut into strips
- 200mL lite sour cream
- 3 limes, 2 juiced & 1 cut in wedges
- ½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Vegetable or olive oil for cooking steak
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan over high heat. Season the steak with salt & pepper. Add steak and cook to desired level of doneness. Once rested, cut the beef into ½ cm strips.
- Combine the coleslaw mix, coriander and lime juice in a bowl.
- Warm the tortillas or soft shell tacos as per pack instructions.
- Warm the chorizo for 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Build the taco with steak strips, chorizo slices, avocado, coleslaw mix and top with sour cream.
- Serve with lime wedges.
- Optional: For an extra kick, mix chilli sauce into sour cream.