DON Creamy Ham & Pea Pasta
- Ready in
Comforting, healthy and delicious – you’ll be going for seconds with our Creamy Ham and Pea Pasta. Ideal for a light winter meal.
- DON Champagne Thinly Sliced Leg Ham
- 280g casarecce pasta, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ bunch spring onion, sliced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 cup fresh basil, torn
- ½ cup light cream cheese
- In a non-stick fry pan over medium-high heat, add oil, garlic and spring onion. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wine and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until reduced.
- Whisk cream cheese and reserved pasta water until smooth and combined.
- Add cream cheese mixture to frying pan, along with DON Champagne Thinly Slice Leg Ham, peas, fresh basil and casarecce pasta. Stir to combine.
- Remove fry pan from heat. Serve with parmesan and enjoy!