DON Ham and Egg Cups
- Ready in
Best breakfast ever? We think our Egg and Ham Cups are definitely a contender.
- DON English Style Thinly Sliced Leg Ham
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup brown onion, thinly diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 250g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C and spray the muffin tray with olive oil before setting aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add onions, garlic and frozen chopped spinach and cook until tender. Once hot, remove spinach mixture from heat and stir in cottage cheese, Greek yoghurt, shredded cheese, salt and pepper.
- Returning the muffin tray, place two slices of ham into each cavity to form a cup. Spoon the spinach mixture into each cup, ensuring it’s divided evenly. Crack an egg over each cup and garnish with black pepper before baking for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!