DON Mason Jar Salad
- Ready in
- 1 per jar
This Mason jar salad is so easy to make, and is great for lunch on the go.
- DON ALL NATURAL Ham
- Salad dressing
- Cheddar Cheese
- Roma Cherry Tomatoes
- Beetroot, sliced
- Cos Lettuce
- To assemble the salads, remove the lid from four wide mouth jar, a mason jar is perfect.
- Pour 1-3 tablespoon of your favourite salad dressing into the bottom of the jar
- Then layer the salad ingredients into each jar in the following order:
- Add slices of peeled carrot
- Add sliced cucumber
- Add slices of cheese
- Add DON ALL NATURAL ham slices
- Add cherry tomato halves
- Add slices of beetroot
- Top with lettuce leaves
- Screw then lid on tightly. Keep salad refrigerated until ready to serve.
- To serve, Invert jar to allow dressing to mix, then flip the jar back over and remove the lid to serve.
- Notes: You can mix up your salad ingredients: perhaps add a hard boiled egg, chickpeas, or croutons for crunch.
- Salads may be prepared a few days ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. However, it is recommended to omit the dressing from the jar, and instead add it just prior to serving.