DON Salami and Fresh Mozzarella Pizza
- Ready in
- 2 pizzas
- 150g pouch DON® ‘Just Add’ Diced Hungarian Salami
- 2 prepared pizza bases
- 100g pizza sauce (tomato based)
- 6 thin slices of chargrilled eggplant
- 6 fresh mozzarella balls (traditional Bocconcini), thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup (50g) black pitted olives
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes
- 25g baby rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Place the pizza bases on a oven-friendly pizza tray.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly across both bases, and layer over the chargrilled eggplant and mozzarella slices.
- Sprinkle over the diced salami and pitted olives, and scatter the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is browned, tomatoes have softened and the base is crisp.
- Scatter with rocket to serve.