DON Salami Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Ready in
You’ll be stuffed with delight after trying our Salami Stuffed Pasta Shells.
- DON Mild Hungarian Salami chub
- 200g large jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- ½ red onion
- 700g tomato passata
- 500g fresh ricotta
- 2 ½ cups grated pizza cheese
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- In a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, add salami and onion. Cook for 5 minutes then remove from heat
- Combine salami mixture, ricotta, cheese and basil in a bowl and then carefully spoon mixture into each pasta shell
- Pour passata over base of baking dish before arranging pasta shells. Sprinkle with extra cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!