Fresh Cocktail Frank Wraps with Cranberry and Tomato Glaze
- Ready in
Looking for a carb free option? Wrap your frankfurts in crisp lettuce for a light yet tasty snack!
- 300g cranberry sauce
- 3 tbls tomato sauce
- 1 tbls light soy sauce
- 600g Don cocktail franks
- 1 head of baby cos lettuce, 13 leaves trimmed and washed
- 1 small cucumber, cut into batons
- 1 small yellow capsicum, cut into batons
- To make glaze combine all sauces in a large bowl and combine.
- Place ranks in a bowl and add 2/3 of the glaze reserving the remainder to serve on the side. Mix to coat all franks well.
- Place ranks in a baking paper lined tray. Bake in a pre-heated 180°C oven for 15 minutes or until warmed through. Stir franks midway through cooking time.
- Meanwhile, trim and clean cos lettuce leaves and place on a serving platter. Divide the cucumber and capsicum batons onto each of the cos leaves.
- Place the warm franks on top and serve immediately