Grilled Bacon & Turkey Sandwich with Blue Cheese Aioli
There’s nothing satisfying like a good old fashioned grilled bacon and turkey sandwich. Ensure the bacon remains hot and crispy for the ultimate sandwich eating pleasure!
- 70g blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup store bought aioli
- 400g Don Short Cut Bacon
- 8 thick slices cobb loaf
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 100g mesculin
- 200g Don Turkey Breast Sliced
- Combine blue cheese and aioli, set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel.
- Heat griddle pan until smoking point, reduce heat and grill bread until charred.
- Butter bread, spread with blue cheese aioli then top with mesculin, turkey and bacon.