Ham, Pesto & Two Cheese Pizzas
- Ready in
Oozing with two cheeses, this pizza is hard to stop at just one slice. Tip: sprinkle fresh basil leaves prior to serving.
- 2 medium prepared pizza bases
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 250g packet Don Shredded Ham
- 8 baby Roma Tomatoes, halved
- 100g soft feta cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Place pizza bases onto baking trays and spread each with ¼ cup basil pesto. Sprinkle each one with half the grated mozzarella cheese and arrange Don Shredded Ham in little ‘bunches’ on top of each pizza.
- Arrange half the tomatoes in between the ham on each pizza. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with soft feta cheese and a sprinkle of cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle each pizza with a little olive oil and serve cut into wedges.