Hot Salami Caprese
Add hot salami to this Italian classic. Serve with crostini for extra crunch!
- 250g Don Hungarian Hot Salami
- 4-6 mixed colour and sized heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ bunch basil, leaves picked
- 150g bocconcini, torn
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Seasoning, to taste
- Arrange salami and tomato on platter with slices overlapping.
- Scatter basil leaves, followed by torn pieces of bocconcini.
- Drizzle with olive oil and finish with sea salt and cracked pepper.