Mini Bacon, Pork and Pistachio Meatloaves
- Ready in
A twist on an old favourite.. the full flavour hit of the bacon and crunch of pistachio will revolutionise a family classic.
- 250g DON Diced Bacon
- 700g pork mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¾ breadcrumbs
- 1 tbls wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbls tomato paste
- 1 tbls worcetershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup + 2 tble pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- Prepare 4 x 250ml mini loaf tins by spraying or brushing with a bit of oil and line bases with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients, except the extra 2 tbls pistachios, into a large mixing bowl and combine well
- Top each loaf with the remaining pistachios and bake in a pre-heated 180C oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with fresh green salad.