Salami and Sweet Peppers with Balsamic Onions and Olive Tapenade
Salty salami and sweet roasted peppers provide the ultimate flavour experience. Enjoy with crisp salad!
- 1 cup pitted olives in balsamic vinegar, drained
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp salted capers, rinsed
- 1 stem parsley, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 anchovy
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 300g DON® White Hungarian Salami
- 6-8 sweet peppers, drained
- 6-8 pickled onions, in balsamic vinegar
- ½ bunch watercress
- Grissini, to serve
- Process olives, olive oil, capers, parsley and anchovy until a chunky consistency is achieved. Season with lemon juice to taste.
- Arrange salami, peppers, onions and watercress on plate with tapenade and grissini.