DON Ham and Zucchini Muffins
- Ready in
Change it up and try these ham and zucchini muffins in the lunchbox this week.
- ¾ cup Buttermilk
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- 125g DON All Natural Smoked Ham
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- 2 cups Self-raising Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 180c (160c on fan forced) and spray muffin tray with olive oil
- Add buttermilk, vegetable oil and eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Grate zucchinis, ensuring excess liquid is drained.
- In a separate bowl, add zucchinis, chopped DON All Natural Smoked Ham, self-raising flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Pour the buttermilk mixture into the flour mix and stir gently.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the muffin tray
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Allow to cool on rack before serving