The Japanese Dog
- Ready in
Looking for something adventurous? Try this Japanese Fusion Dog topped with classic Japanese flavours such as seaweed, teriyaki and kewpie mayo.
- 4 DON Frankfurts from the Deli
- 4 Hot Dog Rolls
- 1 Sheet Seaweed
- 4 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Kewpie Mayo
- Cook DON Frankfurts in boiling water for 5 minutes or until heated through. Once cooked, place on paper towel to drain excess water.
- Cut the seaweed sheet into tiny pieces (1cmx1cm squares).
- Slice each hot dog roll in half and place a DON Frankfurt inside each.
- Top with seaweed, drizzle with teriyaki sauce and kewpie mayo and enjoy!