DON Ham Mac & Cheese Muffins
- Ready in
You’ll be the favourite family chef with these easy bake Ham Mac & Cheese muffins! Perfect for a lunchbox treat, or after school snack.
- 2 cups of Mac & Cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 200g sliced DON ham
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs, plus 2 tablespoons to top
- Combine macaroni and cheese with eggs, ham, and 1/4 cup bread crumbs. Stir until well combined.
- Spray eight openings in a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Spoon mixture into each cup. Gently press mixture down with your fingers to flatten it into each cup.
- Sprinkle with additional bread crumbs.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cups to cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate after 30 minutes of cooling.