French-Style Ploughams Platter
Great to share. Enjoy the unique taste of Don Melosi Loin Ham
– it makes a perfect addition to pizzas, sandwiches, entertaining platters and more.
- 200g Triple Cream Brie
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 slices DON Melosi Loin Ham, freshly sliced from the deli
- 2 Rustic Baguette, thickly sliced
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (90g) drained cornichons
- ¼ cup (140g) wholegrain mustard
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut a 30cm square of baking paper. Place on a baking tray. Place brie on the baking paper on the tray. Sprinkle with thyme and lemon rind. Drizzle with the oil. Fold over the baking paper to enclose.
- Bake for 15 mins or until brie is soft to touch in the centre.
- Meanwhile, arrange the ham, bread, pear, cornichons and mustard on a large serving platter.
- Open the paper. Use a spatula to gently transfer to the serving platter. Serve immediately.
- TIP: Cornichons are pickled baby cucumbers. Find them in the canned vegetable aisle.