Pancetta & Baked Egg Cups
- Ready in
Delicious mini brunch treats using finely sliced pancetta.
- 6 slices sliced DON® Pancetta
- 6 medium free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- Tomato relish to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a six-cup capacity muffin pan and line each with a slice of DON®Pancetta, to form a cup.
- Carefully crack an egg into each DON® Pancetta cup, then garnish with chives and season.
- Bake the DON® Pancetta and egg cups for 15 minutes, or until the egg is set to your liking
- Serve with a good tomato relish.