Bacon and Creamy Cheese Fettuccine
- Ready in
A quick and easy, delicious creamy pasta meal that the whole family will enjoy
- 250g DON Real Diced Bacon
- 500g fresh fettuccine
- 5 spring onions chopper
- 1 garlic clove peeled and crushed
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- ¾ cup cooking cream
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped flat leafed parsley
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook fresh fettuccine in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile pan-fry DON Real Diced Bacon for 2-3 minutes, add spring onions and garlic and cook or 1-2 minutes, siring continually.
- Lightly beat together eggs and cream, season with salt and pepper and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Drain cooked pasts and return immediately to hot saucepan. Add egg mixture and parsley and gently toss well through the hot pasta.
- Serve immediately topped with parsley leaves.