Cheese Kransky with Grilled Onions
- Ready in
The kids and adults alike, will be happy to devour this all-time favourite Cheese Kransky, which just got better with the addition of grilled onions and pickled cucumbers.
- 2 × 200g packs DON Cheese Kransky
- 2 small onions (or 1 large), thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 small dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 crusty long rolls
- Mustard sauce, for serving
- Heat kranskies either in a pan of simmering water or gently pan-fry until heated through.
- Meanwhile, toss onions in oil and cook on a pre-heated grill plate or bbq until tender. Set aside and toss together with the pickles and parsley.
- To assemble, place kranskies in rolls and top with the onion mixture, followed by mustard sauce.