- 375ml beer
- 1⅓ cups self-raising flour
- Salt, to taste
- 8 Don Footy Franks, Skinless
- 200ml tomato sauce
Create the carnival experience at home and impress your guests! Serve with a selection of dipping sauces to suit everyone’s taste.
- Heat a deep fryer to 180°C.
- Combine beer with 1 cup of self-raising flour until a smooth batter is achieved. Set aside.
- Skewer frankfurts and coat with remaining flour.
- Coat frankfurts with batter, ensuring excess drips off before placing in deep fryer. Cook 2-3 at a time until golden. Serve with tomato sauce.