DON Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella
- Ready in
- DON Bacon
- Mozzarella sticks
- Olive oil
- Dipping sauces
- On a baking tray with baking paper, lay out the cheese sticks. Freeze for at least for a few hours.
- Lay out a slice of bacon and place a frozen cheese stick horizontally in the middle, pulling up the bacon ends to cover each end of the cheese.
- Wrap another slice of bacon around the cheese stick, using it to secure the first bacon slice. Use a toothpick to secure.
- In a fry pan, fry the bacon wrapped mozzarella sticks in hot oil (175 degrees) until crisp and golden
- Cool on paper towel before serving with dipping sauce of your choice.