DON Chorizo Chilli & Lime Pizza
- Ready in
- 12 pieces
- DON Chorizo
- ¾ cup warm water
- ¼ tsp quick rise instant yeast
- 2 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella ball, sliced
- Red chilli flakes
- In a large bowl, mix warm water, yeast, plain flour, salt, garlic powder, oregano and olive oil. Mix with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until the dough is smooth and slightly sticky.
- Form dough into a large bowl and place in a large mixing bowl. Cover the bowl with a towel and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- While the dough is resting, cook chorizo in a medium fry pan over high heat until cooked. Place chorizo on a paper towel to soak up excess grease.
- Remove risen dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Roll it out to form the base and place on a baking tray that’s covered in baking paper
- Top pizza with pizza sauce, cooked chorizo, mozzarella and feta. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 230ºC.
- Remove from oven and top with red chilli flakes, rocket and squeeze some lime juice over the top!