DON Crispy Potato Skins
- Ready in
Our Crispy Potato Skins with Bacon is bacon its way into our hearts! A perfect option for a light meal.
- DON Premium Real Diced Bacon
- 8 russet potatoes, scrubbed
- Olive oil
- 225g cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line baking tray with baking paper
- Prick potatoes with a fork and then rub with olive oil
- Season potatoes generously with salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in baking tray and roast for 60-75 minutes.
- Allow potatoes to cool before halving lengthwise.
- Scoop out flesh, leaving ½ border attached to skins
- Brush the inside of the potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- In a medium fry pan over medium-high heat, fry DON Premium Real Diced Bacon until crisp.
- Divide bacon and cheese amongst potato halves. Grill until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream and chives. Enjoy!