DON Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
- Ready in
- DON Ham
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups tasty cheese, shredded
- Lay a large piece of plastic glad wrap across the bench. Place the first sheet off puff pastry in the centre of the plastic wrap.
- Spread 1 ½ tbsp of mustard across the pastry, ensuring there’s a ½ inch border on all sides.
- Lay six slices of DON Ham, overlapping as needed, and sprinkle 1 cup of cheese.
- Roll the puff pastry into a log and trim the ends. Then wrap the log in the plastic glad wrap. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the second log.
- Once the logs have chilled, use a sharp knife and cut each log into ½ inch wide slices.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper then place slices across the tray. Bake for 20 minutes at 190°C
- Once cooked, let pinwheels cool and serve at room temperature.