DON Pizza Cob Dip
- Ready in
Dip in with our DON Pizza Cob Dip, ideal for group entertaining.
- DON Pepperoni Salami Chub
- 1 cob loaf
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 10 stuffed green olives, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 375g sour cream
- 4 cups grated cheese
- Fresh continental parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced
- Cut off the top third of the cob loaf. Then cut the top third into slices. Scoop out the bread and leave a 2cm wall.
- Place hollowed loaf on a baking tray along with sliced loaf, tomatoes, pepperoni and green olives. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add oil, onion, garlic and pepperoni. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, sour cream and cheese. Stir until melted.
- Pour dip into cob loaf. Garnish with olives, tomatoes, pepperoni and parsley. Enjoy!