DON Salami Bites
- Ready in
These flavour-filled pockets are perfection! An easy and great recipe to make with the family and perfect for sharing.
- 100g DON Salami, sliced
- Puff Pastry - 4 sheets
- 140g Pizza Sauce
- 150g Mozeralla cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Italian Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Spread puff pastry sheets out across work surface, and cut each sheet into quarters
- Dollop one tablespoon of pizza sauce onto each puff pastry square
- Fold salami into wedges and place 1-2 pieces on each puff pastry square, then place one cube of mozzarella onto the square.
- Fold in edges of the squares so that all sides are touching, making sure to firmly press together the puff pastry.
- Brush the tops with melted butter, and sprinkle over grated parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Place squares onto baking tray and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!