DON Spicy Chorizo Nachos
- Ready in
Whether it’s Friday Night Footy or just another weeknight, this is a dish the whole family will enjoy.
- DON Chorizo - diced
- Tortilla Chips
- Black Beans
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh chopped tomato salsa
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large rimmed baking tray with backing paper.
- Add DON Chorizo into a fry pan over medium heat, cook for a few minutes, until browned. Stir in beans and cook until warm, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Spread chips on prepared baking tray.
- Spoon chorizo mixture over chips and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and chips are toasted, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Top with tomato salsa and jalapeños.
- Serve with smashed avocado and sour cream.