Double Smoked Ham, Cheese and Sundried Tomato Toastie
No one can refuse this classic. DON’s tip – place in a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil for crunchy bread and oozing cheese!
- 100g sundried tomato, drained and finely chopped
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- Seasoning, to taste
- 8 slices thick white bread
- 600g Don Double Smoked Shaved Leg Ham
- 3 cups tasty cheese, shredded
- Combine sundried tomato and butter, season.
- Spread butter liberally over inside of bread.
- Fill with ham and cheese.
- Toast in a sandwich press until golden.