Grilled Kransky Sub
- Ready in
Take your Kransky enjoyment up a notch and serve it grilled for lunch or dinner with some rustic rolls, sauerkraut and cheese!
- 1 × 200g pack DON Traditional Kransky
- 4 rustic long rolls
- 50g baby spinach leaves, washed and trimmed
- ½ cup red cabbage sauerkraut
- ⅓ cup grated cheese
- Grainy mustard, for serving
- Slice each kransky in half lengthways, and brush the cut side with a little oil. Place cut side down on a pre-heated grill plate or barbecue, turning after several minutes. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Cut roll in half and top with spinach leaves, followed by kransky, sauerkraut, cheese and mustard.