Pepperoni & Caramelised Pumpkin Mini Pizza
Mini pizzas are perfect for entertaining and will keep your guests happy. Caramelised pumpkin will add sophistication to your classic pepperoni pizza.
- 40g unsalted butter
- ½ butternut pumpkin, cut into 1cm cubes
- 80g DON® Pepperoni, sliced
- 50g sundried tomatoes in oil blended in a blender to make a paste
- 4 small ready-made pizza bases
- 100g fetta cheese, cubed
- 1 tsp sage leaves, roughly chopped
- Heat the butter in a large frypan over low heat, add the pumpkin and
- 50ml water and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until just tender.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spoon the sundried tomato paste evenly over all the bases.
- Scatter pizza bases with pumpkin and sliced DON Pepperoni, top with fetta cheese and sage leaves, then drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until base iscrisp and cheese is slightly browned