Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Ready in
A lean delicacy with a sophisticated flavour. Always a tasty and quick dinner option.
- 80g DON® Prosciutto
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 8 semi-dried tomatoes
- 12 basil leaves, plus extra small basil leaves to serve
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 skewers
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Trim chicken of excess fat.
- Lay 2 slices of DON® Prosciutto, slightly overlapping each other on the work surface, then place a chicken breast on top. Add two sun-dried tomatoes and 3 basil leaves, then wrap the DON® Prosciutto around to enclose the chicken like a parcel and use a skewer to secure.
- Repeat for remaining chicken fillets.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Cook wrapped chicken breasts for about 6 minutes until browned on both sides. Transfer to oven and bake for a further 8-10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favourite roast vegetables