- 100g DON® Sopressa, cut into thick strips
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 250g penne pasta
- 80g artichoke hearts, cut into smaller pieces
- 100g English spinach
- Shaved Parmesan to serve
- Ready in
Not everyone loves long pasta and not everyone loves bacon. Solution? Penne pasta with Sopressa. Tastes just as good (if not better) and is super easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Coat tomatoes in half the olive oil and roast for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Cook pasta according to pack directions, or until ‘al dente’.
- Drain the pasta and rinse in cold water.
- In a frypan, heat the remaining oil and sauté the artichokes and tomatoes.
- Fold in the spinach until just wilted and toss in the DON® Sopressa.
- Add the pasta and season to taste. Mix until well coated.
- Serve with shaved Parmesan.