The American Dog
- Ready in
Bring home the taste of an American ball game, with this topped American classic.
- 4 DON Frankfurts from the Deli
- 4 Tip Top Hot Dog Rolls
- 1 cup DON Diced Bacon
- 4 Pickle Slices
- 1 Cup Shredded or Grated American Cheese (or cheddar)
- 4 Tbsp Tomato Relish (or chutney)
- 4 Tbsp American Mustard
- Cook DON Frankfurts in boiling water for 5 minutes or until heated through. Once cooked,
- place on paper towel to drain excess water.
- Lightly spray a pan with oil and cook the bacon for 4-5 min until crispy.
- Slice each hot dog roll in half and place a DON Frankfurt inside each.
- Top with a pickle slice, sprinkle over cheese, drizzle with tomato relish and American mustard
- and enjoy!
- Feeling Fancy? Why not try something different? Create a New Yorker Dog by loading up with German style sauerkraut.