The Banh Mi Dog
- Ready in
Looking for something adventurous? try this Vietnamese Fusion dog topped with banh mi flavours such as carrot, cucumber, coriander and mayo.
- 4 DON Frankfurts from the Deli
- 4 Tip Top Hot Dog Rolls
- ½ Cup of Shredded Carrot
- ¼ Cup Thinly Sliced White Onion
- ½ Cup Thinly Sliced Cucumber
- ½ Cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 4 Small Chilli Thinly Sliced
- 8 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Cook DON Frankfurts in boiling water for 5 minutes or until heated through. Once cooked, place on paper towel to drain excess water.
- Slice each hot dog roll in half and place a DON Frankfurt inside each.
- Top with carrot, onion, cucumber, coriander, chilli, mayo and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy!