The Carolina Slaw Dog
- Ready in
Originating from Carolina, this delicious dog can be topped with fresh or pre-made coleslaw for an instant fresh taste of the American South.
- 4 DON Frankfurts from the Deli
- 4 Tip Top Hot Dog Rolls
- ½ Cup Green Cabbage Shredded
- ½ Cup Red Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Cup Carrot Shredded
- 1 Tsp Horseradish Cream
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Sprinkle of Pepper (optional)
- Cook DON Frankfurts in boiling water for 5 minutes or until heated through. Once cooked,
- place on paper towel to drain excess water.
- Mix the cabbage and carrot with the horseradish cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Slice each hot dog roll in half and place a DON Frankfurt inside each.
- Top with dijon mustard and enjoy!
- Feeling Fancy? Why not try something different? Create a Chilli Slaw Dog by topping with chilli con carne.