The Lot Dog
- 4 DON Frankfurts from the Deli
- 4 Hot Dog Rolls
- 1 Brown Onion, Sliced
- 1 Cup DON Diced Bacon
- ¼ Cup (60g) Sliced Tomato
- 1 Cup of Shredded Lettuce
- 4 Pickle Slices
- ½ Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 4 Tbsp American Mustard
The Lot Dog
- Ready in
Inspired by the classic hamburger of the same name, make a real meal of your hot dog with your favourite hamburger styled ingredients.
- Cook DON Frankfurts in boiling water for 5 minutes or until heated through. Once cooked, place on paper towel to drain excess water.
- Lightly spray a pan with oil and fry the onion on high heat for 7 min.
- After 7 min, push the onion to one side, add the bacon and cook both for another 4-5 min until the onions are browned and the bacon crispy.
- Slice each hot dog roll in half and place a DON Frankfurt inside each.
- Top with onion, bacon, lettuce, tomato and a pickle slice, sprinkle over cheese, drizzle with tomato sauce and American mustard and enjoy!
- Feeling Fancy? Why not try something different? Create the Aussie with the Lot for the ultimate hot dog. Top with your other hamburger favourites such as diced pineapple and beetroot.