Terms and Conditions
EXCLUSIVE TO RITCHIES & CHAMPIONS
DON FREE STRESS FOOTBALL WITH PURCHASE
- These Terms and Conditions explain the terms on which the Promoter (George Weston Foods Ltd) will offer customers a free stress football with eligible DON product purchases (the Promotion).
- By participating, individuals accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
- The promotion period commences on 19 September 2018 and concludes on 2 October 2018 or until stocks are exhausted, whichever is earlier (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion will be conducted in participating Ritchies and Champions stores in Australia (Participating Stores) during the Promotion Period.
- An Eligible transaction is the purchase of any two DON Footy Franks 500g or 375 varieties in one transaction from a Participating Store (Eligible Purchase).
- The offer must be redeemed in-store at the Participating Store at the time of making the Eligible Purchase.
- 7a. The total number of stress footballs available as part of the promotion is up to 3,000.
- 7b. The DON stress football is valued at approximately $3.00 (RRP).
- Multiple claims per person will be permitted; however, only one claim for each Eligible Purchase made in a separate transaction will be accepted.
- The number of stress footballs available in each Participating Store may vary.
- The Participating Store, the Promoter or its agent may verify claims and disqualify any participant who tampers with the claim process or submits an invalid claim.
- This offer cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter may substitute the stress football for another item of equal or greater value if necessary. The Promoter is not liable for any defective, lost, stolen, damaged or defaced stress footballs.
- The value of stress football is correct as at the time of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in value between that time and the redemption date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the stress football, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not, or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of stock shortages, theft, delivery issue or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.