Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DON TIP TOP FREE ICE BRICK WITH PURCHASE
- These Terms and Conditions explain the terms on which the Promoter (George Weston Foods Ltd) will offer customers a free Ice Brick with eligible DON & Tip Top product purchases (the Promotion).
- By participating, individuals accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
- The promotion period commences on 17 October 2018 and concludes on 23 October 2018 or until stocks are exhausted, whichever is earlier (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion will be conducted in participating Woolworths stores in Australia (Participating Store) and Woolworth’s online shopping website (www.woolworths.com.au) during the Promotion Period.
- An Eligible transaction is the purchase of any:
(a) two DON Sliced Meats 250g; or
(b) two Tip Top Sandwich Thins 240g; or
(c) one DON Sliced Meat 250g and one Tip Top Sandwich Thins 240g, in the same transaction from a Participating Store or on Woolworth’s online shopping website (Eligible Purchase).
- The offer must be redeemed at the time of making the Eligible Purchase. If the Eligible Purchase is made at a Participating Store, the Ice Brick must be scanned at the Participating Store at the time of making the Eligible Purchase.
(a) Subject to clause 4, the Ice brick offer will be fulfilled by Woolworths for eligible purchases made on the Woolworth’s online shopping website.
(b) Total number of Ice Bricks available as part of the promotion is up to 100,000
(c) Ice Brick means the DON Tip Top Ice Brick valued at $3 (RRP).
- Multiple claims per person will be permitted; however, only one claim for each Eligible Purchase made in a separate transaction will be accepted.
- The number of Ice Bricks available in each Participating Store may vary.
- The Participating Store, the Promoter or its agent may verify claims and disqualify any participant who tampers with the claim process or submits an invalid claim.
- This offer cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any defective, lost, stolen, damaged or defaced Ice Bricks.
- The value of Ice Brick is correct as at the time of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in value between that time and the redemption date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Ice Brick, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not, or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of stock shortages, theft, delivery issue or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.